The face depicted on the home page is an illustrative example of a human being that has been "born out of flames", which is the theme of this year's photo competition FACES 2019. The contest attempts to approach and highlight the people, whose colors give their presence something gracefully distinct and rare. They seem like they are coming from fairy tails. They look like they are painted by flames: flaming but non-burning. They exist among us like torches. Find them. Portray them. The submission period has started on the 1st of August 2019, waiting for your own ginger captured portrait versions...
Awards for the winners:
1st and 2nd Prize
Joint solo exhibition.
A book of a famous photographer.
Submission Period: 1st of August - 15th of November 2019
Announcement of results: 1st of December 2019
Terms and Rules
1. All are eligible: professional and amateur of the art of photography.
2. Each participant can send up to ten (10) digital photos for preview in .jpeg format, 150dpi resolution (up to 4MB each).
3. The copyright of the photos belongs to their creators, as well as the responsibility of their authenticity.
4. The organizers of the competition are not in any way place the photos into commercial use, beyond the promotion needs (in print and electronic) of the competition.
5. The photos will be submitted exclusively in .zip or .rar via the registration form. The folder should be up to 25MB.
6. The filename of the photos submitted to the competition, should be the full name of the photographer and the title of the work. I.e. JOHN_SMITH_Unbuilt_Light.
7. The photos, which will not be printed, will be presented online for one year.
The participation requires a fee 20 euros to cover the costs of the organization of the competition, the printing of the selected photos and their exhibition.